Saturday 8 December 2012

So annoying!Auto que



So I gave her some hair after that....

Again she asks! When i had already gave her some like 20mins earlier!
This is so annoying Im vip alls i get is can I have a gift off the same person i have covered her name up because I don't want to cause hassel or anything. Im not doing this for a war or anything its just.... so annoying everyone asks me for a auto so theres a que. I don't mind people asking me for a auto its just the wisheys and gifts taht are so annoying. So i have decided im now going to do a auto artbook where theres a que and everyones name will go on it it the order they ask! However people that ask me for wisheys Im not going to give unless its for like a trade or there really good friends like my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment